- Join James Kapicka & Bela Watson for a deep and playful exploration of embodiment. Awaken your curious and sensual spine through yoga, fluid movement and breathwork practices, allowing for comfort and pleasure as a state of being. Explore developmental movement patterns to uncover stories that have been living in your body and integrate a new felt, dynamic narrative that invokes psychosomatic liberation. Deepen your relationship with others through consensual and authentic relating using the inroads of partner yoga, contact improv and Thai massage to become an active agent in cultivating presence.
- Awaken your curious and sensual spine through intuitive ritual and creative play to balance effort and ease.
- Allow for comfort and pleasure as a state of being.
- Learn fluid movement and breathwork practices that invoke liberation in your body through a mindful, somatic approach.
- Explore developmental movement patterns to uncover stories that have been living in your body and integrate a new felt, dynamic narrative.
- Deepen your relationship with others through a neo-tantric approach to consensual and authentic relating using the inroads of partner yoga, contact improv, and Thai massage.
- Become an active agent in cultivating presence by discovering a fuller way to experience life.
Combine CourseWeek with a Festival Pass and SAVE! Get the Full Experience Bundle!
Meet the Instructor For the Week
James Kapicka is a movement facilitator, Thai massage therapists and affection advocate with a passion for bringing people together to move, explore and connect. He is a former yoga studio owner turned nomadic yoga ambassador and event producer. A student of eastern and western philosophy who studied psychology in undergrad and counseling in graduate school, James is inspired by the wisdom teachings of Ram Dass, Thich Nhat Hanh, the Bhagavad Gita and the Tao te Ching.
James offers sacred somatic ceremonies, leads embodiment retreats, and teaches yin trainings to inspire personal freedom and support community connection. Through sincere and heartfelt guidance, he creates an environment that empowers students to trust their intuition and listen to their heart. This approach promotes curiosity, creative play and authentic expression, and allows for a deeply resonant relationship with self, others, and our planet.